BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH
I love this cheese so much! The cheese is creamy and I almost always get the gouda flavor because it's my faborite!
Deborah C.
Youngstown, OH
Another awesome snack anytime a day my whole family enjoys babybel even the grandbabies a worry free snack for them
Gabrielle S.
El Paso , TX
Love these little babies and I eat them all the time as snack. So tasty by themselves or spread on a little cracker
Breanna F.
These are great for snacks. Fun to open and soft chesse. The flavor is not that intense but hrrat for a light snack
Cecilia P.
Joliet , IL
These are so good i could eat and eat them like if they were chips lol if your a cheese lover you have to try them
Amanda S.
Takoma Park, MD
Delicious! I like as a healthy snack for all ages.
It just is not too easy to find in any super market or grocery.
Madeline H.
Beaverton, OR
Could literally eat these all day. Perfect size, melt in your mouth, and I like forming the wax into weird shapes.
Marissa S.
My husbands favorite snack. It can be hit or miss to me sometimes has a weird flavor even within the sell by dates
Emily L.
Such an easy snack and I love how easy it is to take on the go while still being healthier than most "easy" snacks
Beatriz U.
San Antonio, TX
THESE ARE THE BEST! i love to eat them with crackers when im just at home relaxing and watching movies or reading.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?