BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Heidi S.
For all the cheese lovers out there...you will adore these! They're so cute and snack sized. Easy to peel and eat!
Breanna F.
These are great for snacks. Fun to open and soft chesse. The flavor is not that intense but hrrat for a light snack
Alyssa H.
These are alright. If I wanted to eat cheese by itself I would pick these but then again I am not a big cheese fan.
Marissa S.
My husbands favorite snack. It can be hit or miss to me sometimes has a weird flavor even within the sell by dates
Adrienne L.
Danville , VT
This is a great snack. Quick and easy to pack in lunch boxes for school. It also tastes delicious so that's a plus.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
these are good, but not my very favorite. The texture is a little different, but it does the trick when I'm hungry.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
These babybel cheeses are super good and great for kids on the go! They taste great and are good with the calories!
Kelly K.
I like these as a quick snack although they do taste a bit over salted for me.  And of course the packaging is cute.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
Ultimate favorite cheese! Easy to take with you, casing keeps it moist/fresh, and tastes great. My kids love them!
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
I would eat these every day if I could they are a great snack for my kids as well it has a very good cheese flavor
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart