BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Snack on the go for kids... what ever it my be theyre great little packages of cheese for that random snack moment
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
Love these they are creamy and smooth. Small enough for a great snack! Regular flavor to me is better than the rest
Rhonda h.
Phenix City, AL
My grandson loves these so much he goes through them by himself lol. We always have to pick them up when shopping!
Kiara W.
Cincinnati, OH
These are so good. It's really hard to eat just one. They have a really cheesy flavor and a really creamy texture.
Jenna M.
Canton
Soooo good! I love the packaging. It makes it so easy to take these on the go! Also love the taste, will buy again!
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love babybel. I love all things cheese. And these are the perfect snack for on the go kids and adults. Very tasty
Lillian H.
These are my favorite. They are small and are great for snacks. I like to have this instead of an unhealthy snack.
Emily G.
Fontana, CA
So creamy and tasty, i like the packaging and wax, can be such a good snack. I just love how it devours in my mouth
Sarah M.
Morton
Filling little snack that's so easy to grab and go, my kids and husband love them too! Great to pack in lunch bags!
Rachel W.
Lafayette Hill, PA
Babybel is the perfect snack for on the go or something quick and easy to eat. The taste and texture are so yummy!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart