BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nicole G.
S Portland, ME
A quick and easy snack that everyone in the family loves to eat and I feel good about giving them. Fun to open too!
Kristen M.
Northridge, CA
I love these for on the go and for small children. They also are great to slice up at parties and put in a platter.
Samantha P.
If you like cheese I would recommend this kind easy to eat and easy to eat on the go. Works great for kids lunches
Brooke D.
Eden Prairie, MN
Great little on the go snack! Tastes great and great to pack in lunches or quick little pick me up after a workout!
Kimberly K.
Portland, OR
Delicious! Baby bell is so good and good for on the go snacking. My while family loves them. We keep stalked up lol
Jasmine L.
Orlando , Fl
I actually eat this by itself. And that's the only way I eat it. If ur a huge cheese fan like me. U will
Love this.
Kimberly M.
Petoskey , MI
I love this snack. They are great tasting and more nutritious than other snacks. A little pricey for what you get.
Kelly M.
Knoxville , TN
My son takes these to school every day. Soft and fresh with the wax seal. He loves them and ask for them everyday.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
This cheese is delicious I always buy them when I go grocery shoppin the chees is really soft I always buy two bags
Amy B.
This cheese are super good. Plus so easy to take with you for your lunch. Also the are prefect for a low crab diet.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart