BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessica B.
Patchogue, NY
Easy to easy and quick to grab in the whatever you're craving cheese great with crackers and other things super tasty
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
My mom eats these like crazy they're a good snack for when you're craving some cheese. I wish they made a bigger pack
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
I love these for a quick little snack. They can be very addicting. I usually add these into my lunches every so often
Nicole B.
Lexington, KY
Love mini babybel cheese! Taste amazing, and so easy to grab and go! Love eating them with crackers or by themselves!
Naiomi A.
This cheese is a great finger food and awesome for on-the-go snacks. You should also try it with pretzels! Delicious.
Melissa O.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband loves these. They are great for little hands too. On the go and delicious. Great product and priced right.
Shayna M.
Beaumont, CA
My favorite cheese ever !!! It is so good and low cal low carb great for snacking and even my 6 year old loves these
Christina S.
Saint Louis, MO
These are a great little snack to pop into your lunch box. quick and easy to eat, makes for the perfect treat at work
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
Great snack, great cheese, great flavor! My kids also love these as a snack. I think they are a little pricy though.
Robin W.
These are perfect after school snacks for the kids I also enjoy them it's no way you can go wrong with Babybel cheese
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?