BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH
I love this cheese so much! The cheese is creamy and I almost always get the gouda flavor because it's my faborite!
Zarri T.
Gautier, MS
One of the best cheeses I've ever tasted! It's so creamy and has a great taste. I eat this cheese almost daily lol.
Rania K.
Annandale, VA
These are delicious! I eat them alone, or sometimes with bread and a cup of tea for breakfast. So creamy and soft!
Kimberly K.
Portland, OR
Delicious! Baby bell is so good and good for on the go snacking. My while family loves them. We keep stalked up lol
Heidi S.
For all the cheese lovers out there...you will adore these! They're so cute and snack sized. Easy to peel and eat!
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
This cheese is delicious I always buy them when I go grocery shoppin the chees is really soft I always buy two bags
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
i dont personally know how this tastes like, but my mom really seems to enjoy it a lot. i guess the flavor is good
Cai T.
Perkasie
My favorite healthy snack. Great taste and fun to unwrap, it’s the best, just wish it was a little less expensive.
Annie B.
This cheese is a perfect snack while your on the go. It's wrapped in wax so it's fresh. This is a favorite of mine.
Cecilia P.
Joliet , IL
These are so good i could eat and eat them like if they were chips lol if your a cheese lover you have to try them
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart