BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Marissa S.
My husbands favorite snack. It can be hit or miss to me sometimes has a weird flavor even within the sell by dates
Erica S.
La Puente, CA
Este producto tiene un sabor delicioso, yo consumo uno todos los días, excelente snack y a los niños les encantara
tara B.
Awesome super good fun to open my kid loves them easy to add to school lunches and snacks all the flavors are good
Annie B.
This cheese is a perfect snack while your on the go. It's wrapped in wax so it's fresh. This is a favorite of mine.
Ana M.
Kearneysville, WV
I buy these for my daughter. She loves them. Occasionally I'll have a few for myself. They have a very rich flavor.
Kimberly P.
Fall River, MA
My favorite snack cheese. Always throw some in my purse before i leave the house. Great anytime snack. Very yummy.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
these are good, but not my very favorite. The texture is a little different, but it does the trick when I'm hungry.
Heidi S.
For all the cheese lovers out there...you will adore these! They're so cute and snack sized. Easy to peel and eat!
Kelly K.
I like these as a quick snack although they do taste a bit over salted for me.  And of course the packaging is cute.
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH
I love this cheese so much! The cheese is creamy and I almost always get the gouda flavor because it's my faborite!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart