BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Candace B.
My 5 year old loves mini babybel cheese. I pack one in her little lunch kit every day. it is a good and healthy snack.
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
These are so addicting it's rediculous. At least they're a healthy snack so I don't feel bad for eating three in a row
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Delish! Makes a tasty protein filled snack too toss in my lunch when my salad won’t be enough. Portable and delicious.
candy a.
Winston-Salem NC
I gave babybel cheese a five star rating because it has a light and great flavor! It also comes in a great snack size!
Maricel M.
Bellflower, CA
These are best to take on-the-go! You just peel and eat. I usually grab one of these every morning on my way to school.
Melody G.
Adrian
Purchased at: Walmart
It is perfect for a little snack it's a great texture and flavor although it is a little pricey which I'm not a fan of.
Lindsey T.
Hernando, MS
My new favorite snack! I love these! They are very soft and creamy . The package looks small but it's very satisfying.
amanda s.
I just tried these last week and now im hooked, they are so creamy and they are the prrfect snack to just grab and go!!
Samantha C.
Carthage
This is a great tasting cheese. It is very portable and great for lunches or to take to sports. Wonderful for snacking.
Lindsay M.
Staples, MN
I. Love these can't keep them in the house my kids love them and they are an easy snack pretty much go with everything
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?