BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cynthia G.
Healthy, goes awesome with a salad, my niece loves unpacking, great price with the little baby bells given in package
Tamiris M.
Berkeley, CA
Delicious, perfect for a snack time ate the park! And the KIDS love too! Its perfect to bring for a quickly lunch!!!!
Rachael P.
I love the original flavor of babybel cheeses so this is amazing. I love the flavor and I think it's healthy to eat!
Miranda H.
Astoria
Terrific easy snack for my daughters lunch or after school activities! Filling and goes with fruit or crackers well!
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
All natural has a great taste, you can add it to any plate and any Desert you can eat it by its self if you want too
Jamie R.
Athens, GA
These little cheeses with crackers are one of my favorite snacks! So yummy! I bring them with my lunch all the time.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
I love these! I honestly always eat them when I buy them. The cheese tastes very good and it is a good snack to have.
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
I love these for a quick little snack. They can be very addicting. I usually add these into my lunches every so often
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Classic babybel cheese! Sized just right, the smooth taste is to die for. Usually not very cheap but worth the money.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
Great snack, great cheese, great flavor! My kids also love these as a snack. I think they are a little pricy though.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?