BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Samantha S.
Memphis, TN
I could eat a whole bag of this stuff no problem! It tastes really good and creamy. Perfect for a mid morning snack.
Isabella M.
Seaford, DE
Perfect for a small snack on the go or right before dinner, perfect for kids lunches. A little expensive but worth it
Michelle M.
Somerset, PA
we love cheese and love these great for the whole family and a quick snack lots of other flavors available  also
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love to include these in snacks or as part of packed lunches. Delicious, convenient, and kinda cute! Would recommend.
Maria R.
Angleton, TX
Very good snack when you are on the go. You can est this alone or with crackers. I prefer to eat with club crackers.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
These are a great snack for kids and for lunches. I love to eat these with some crackers! I wish I had some right now
Jaime A.
I cant keep these little guys in my fridge. My kids are obsessed with them and the packaging makes them extra special
Jessica B.
Patchogue, NY
Easy to easy and quick to grab in the whatever you're craving cheese great with crackers and other things super tasty
Brianna R.
New Iberia, LA
My boyfriend eats an insane amount of babybel cheese. It's his go to & favorite after.work snack or midnight munchie
Angie M.
San Antonio, TX
It is soooo good. You will not ever regret buying this cheese. It's so cute, and packaged so adorably. It's the best.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart