BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
LEAR 22890 M.
This is my favorite cheese. I had these when i was little, super fun to open and eat and also very delicious aswell.
Kirsti W.
One of my most favorite snacks!! It's become a favorite of my kids a well! Such a fun, tasty and affordable product!
Nicholemarie 🖤.
Round Lk Bch, IL
My son loves these! They are perfect snack size for anyone. Great fresh taste. Great for on the go and packed lunches
Denise K.
Yummy and soft! The red wax coating keeps it fresh. I love these with Hawaiian bread or just as a stand alone snack.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Always been my little indulgence and I feel like it's Christmas time just opening that little red package very fresh
Michelle M.
Somerset, PA
we love cheese and love these great for the whole family and a quick snack lots of other flavors available  also
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are aways in my fridge. My kids love these and they are a great snack. Who knew theyd choose cheese over chips
Chel-c V.
I am truly addicted to these, so delicious!! Great for a quick snack! So soft, smooth and creamy. Highly recommend!!
Naiomi A.
This cheese is a great finger food and awesome for on-the-go snacks. You should also try it with pretzels! Delicious.
Freddy A.
Bethlehem
Always Fresh tasting when i buy them. Very cheesy and flavorful. This is nice for kids to have a quick bite. 5 stars.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart