BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my kids and husbands favorite snacks. They love the taste an I love that they can open them all on their own!
Nelly C.
Hartford
These are so good and the perfect size to snack on whenever. Such a great taste and I love the packaging it's so cute!
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
My family goes crazy when they find these in their lunch boxes at school and work. They taste so good and a great snack
Alexis G.
Los Angeles, CA
This are so good for a snack. The wrappers are kinda tricky to open but you'll get it. They Are round prices of cheese.
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
BABYBEL you are my life line. I love babybel I look for it everywhere. I always get it at either Walmart or Lowes Food.
Rachel F.
Terre Haute
Great snack with pretzels or crackers. Easy to throw in for lunch on the go. Always gone sooner than I want them to be!
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Love the original so much. I eat them for a snack daily. They are very expensive and not sure if the price is worth it.
Cristina G.
Quincy, MA
These are a staple in my house! My family loves them and my 2 year old loves th as t she can get herself a ymy snack :)
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
Delicious. Great little snack to eat for whenever you need a pick me up. It's pretty expensive for what you get though.
nathan c.
Toledo
Taste very good, but very small portions. Wish they were a little bigger and were less expensive. But I will buy again
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?