BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Krystal G.
I love these because they taste great and they are a great healthy protein snack. They are much healthier than junk.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
I love these! I honestly always eat them when I buy them. The cheese tastes very good and it is a good snack to have.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
I don't what what it is about this cheese that makes it so fantastic it's the perfect size for a midday cheese break.
Caleb C.
Columbia, SC
Sooooooooooo goooooooooooood I could eat it all day long just sit there with a box of them thay are so good try them
Asia T.
My families favorite snack cheese. My husband and I keep them in our lunch boxes daily. Nothing is quiet like babybel
Naiomi A.
This cheese is a great finger food and awesome for on-the-go snacks. You should also try it with pretzels! Delicious.
Brooke B.
Wausau
I'm from Wisconsin so I love will cheese, but this just melts into your mouth and is light yet packed full of flavor.
LaTasha l.
Saint Joe, IN
Love the easy open package and how delicious and filling just one is. Also adding them to any cheese tray is amazing
Marissa M.
Rutland, VT
These are my daughters favorite cheese. Perfect size for a snack and my daughter loves that she can open it herself.
Hannah W.
Owensboro, KY
These baby bels are my guilty pleasure. So packed with flavor and creamy! Perfect for quick snacks or school lunches!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart