BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maha K.
Clarksville, MD
To say I love these is a understatement! They are so delicious and such a good snack for the go! I originally bought them for myself but it ends up the younger ones in my family love them too. Would definitely recommend this to fellow cheese lovers!
Tasha G.
Seattle
These are so good wrapped in Pillsbury crescent dough and baked in the oven! My kids love them that way, too, but then again they love them plain as well. They are a little bit spendy but make a great snack. I buy them all the time and find they're perfect for quickly curbing cravings.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This is my families favortie cheese to buy! This cheese is so creamy and yummy! I have never been a huge cheese person but this is some good cheese. They are a little pricey but i only get them once in a while. So yummy.
Ashley P.
Brentwood, NY
I did a review on this and the cheese is amazing! There's something about it that taste different from regular cheese but it's delicious!! Only downside is these packs a pretty pricey for just cheese 😔
Cindy L.
A Babybel is the perfect portable snack. I keep them in my fridge at home and at work. I carry them when I travel. The taste is creamy and smooth and always satisfies my hunger. They are a little pricey, but so much better than cheese sticks. I will definitely buy this product again.
scarlett t.
campbell, CA
These are so good to eat with crackers even by themselves. They're super fun to peel too, I always purchase these they have such a good taste that most cheese doesn't I suggest you buy them they're very good.
Veronika Z.
Naperville, IL
Welove this cheese so much better than the string cheese variety. It's a perfect snack for our 4 and 1 year old. They usually have it with crackers and I know they're getting a nutritious snack. Flavour is amazing and I always recommend it to my friends, esprcially those with kidsz
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember my mom feeding me these when I was tiny.  Great snack for kids and easy to peel.  Very nice packaging.   The cheese is nice and mild with a good bite.  Will continue to buy the big red net full of these.  Sometimes they are too pricey for me but I suppose they are well worth it.
Deanne K.
Great healthy and delicious snack! My kids love peeling their babybel cheeses, and I love that they are portable, healthy, and yummy. We only get them occasionally because they are more expensive per piece than a cheese stick, but they are way more delicious than a cheese stick too!
Pearl M.
I'm not a person that drinks milk very often, so I usually need some sort of dairy in my diet. I choose to eat these because they are very easy to grab and go, and it stays cold for a decent amount of time.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart