BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Renne C.
Mohnton, PA
These are great for on the go. Not messy and taste great. Just enough to satisfy your hunger. Buy these all the time.
Cynthia G.
Healthy, goes awesome with a salad, my niece loves unpacking, great price with the little baby bells given in package
Chelsy G.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this cheese! It is so delicious! I love the packaging! It is so unique. It is easy to travel with for a snack.
Rachael P.
I love the original flavor of babybel cheeses so this is amazing. I love the flavor and I think it's healthy to eat!
Asia T.
My families favorite snack cheese. My husband and I keep them in our lunch boxes daily. Nothing is quiet like babybel
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
These are super good but not quite big enough for a snack! They are handy to carry with you and really great quality.
Kayla M.
Somerset, KY
Love eating this as a snack or with some crackers! also really great to put on a sandwich! super creamy and flavorful
Hengly G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These make the perfect snack for little ones and adults!! It's delicious and conveniently packaged at a great price!
Katie D.
Hamilton, GA
My family loves these! I buy a bag and it is gone within a day. These are addictive. They taste so good and are soft!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Classic babybel cheese! Sized just right, the smooth taste is to die for. Usually not very cheap but worth the money.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart