BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emily B.
I love these. They always remind me of childhood. They are delicious, and it's fun to peel of the wax. A perfect snack.
Lindsay M.
Staples, MN
I. Love these can't keep them in the house my kids love them and they are an easy snack pretty much go with everything
Whitney P.
Broadway, VA
My far my favorite cheese! Love for snacking! Very delicious and my daughter absolutely loves them! Highly recommended!
amanda s.
I just tried these last week and now im hooked, they are so creamy and they are the prrfect snack to just grab and go!!
Becky G.
These are a favorite in our house!..An easy go to snack..My son always requests these in his lunch..Great mild flavor!
Arianna V.
Granada Hills , CA
These are so good! I can eat the whole bag of them if left unattended. They’re so creamy and just taste rich and real.
вaelι P.
Can't go wrong with some babybel cheese. These are delicious and easy to carry with you for a snack throughout the day!
Mary S.
These are amazing. So full of mild creamy texture and flavor. My whole family loves them. I like the wax seal on them.
Lisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
A perfect little snack to brighten your day. The wax is easy to peel and dispose of. Very healthy snack. Great product!
Lissa D.
Burke, VA
Mini babybel is the best snacks for me to take to work or anywhere, small enough to carry and to eat something g fast.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?