BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Isa B.
Austin
My go to chees in love with this cheese for a while now i always keep a few with me and a box if wheat thins best combo
Saniya S.
absolutely love these little cheeses. they're a great snack on the go, filling, with little fat and some protein, too.
autumn A.
Fort Bragg, NC
Yum these are so good I like to eat theses on pretzels or on just by themselves. Love the package they come in as well
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Love the original so much. I eat them for a snack daily. They are very expensive and not sure if the price is worth it.
Jamie L.
Boaz, AL
I love these, they are easy to carry in a bag, and taste amazing! They might be alittle pricey, but very much worth it!
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
These cheeses are so good and awesome as a snack. They taste great but are on the expensive side so I rarely get them.
Stephanie P.
Works excellent as a snack or to pack for lunches. Packed with protein. I do think they are spendy which is a downfall
Taylor Y.
soft and smooth. so perfect. and i love the lttle packages that it comes in!!!! fire ttime i ever tried and yum so good
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
This is such a tasty and healthy snack for the whole family. I love having it in the afternoon when I need some energy!
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
My family goes crazy when they find these in their lunch boxes at school and work. They taste so good and a great snack
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart