BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
A perfect little snack to brighten your day. The wax is easy to peel and dispose of. Very healthy snack. Great product!
Demetria B.
Fairbanks, AK
These with some triscuit crackers are awesome. Just spread the cheese pot on the cracker and it makes the perfect snack
Sierra E.
Willis
I have to say, I dont really like these at all. They are pretty bland and I couldn't even finish the one that I tasted.
Mariah M.
My family loves this cheese! We eat them as snacks and at lunch! So tasty and soft! The only cheese we buy for snacking
Samantha C.
Carthage
This is a great tasting cheese. It is very portable and great for lunches or to take to sports. Wonderful for snacking.
Kylee P.
These are great! You can eat them alone or with crackers. They're yummy either way! And they're great for sack lunches!
Megan A.
Olivia, MN
These are one of my favorite cheeses! But they are so expensive that I rarely buy. The wax casing is fun to peel open.
This cheese is the best it is soo creamy and rich in flavor it's soo smooth and light it's the only white cheese I buy
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Delish! Makes a tasty protein filled snack too toss in my lunch when my salad won’t be enough. Portable and delicious.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
This cheese goes with almost every cracker there is. It better than eating regular cream cheese. The prices can be high
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?