BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Victoria A.
Kingsland, GA
I love these SO MUCH! They're so yummy and are a great quick little snack for kids or yourself! I'm lactose intolerant and surprisingly, these don't upset my stomach at all, making my life easier when it comes to meal planning and choosing what snacks to take out and leave in my lunchbox!
Whitney H.
Kearney , NE
This is the best cheese and the packaging makes them perfect to throw into a lunch bag and take with you. The flavor is wonderful also. This is what my 2 year old chooses for a snack when we go to the store so we usually have them around at home. They're a little pricey but so worth it.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
These taste amazing and they have different types of cheese as well. Only thing I don't really like is the price so I get it on a while so I give it a 4 stars but the product itself is really fantastic and are so easy to take with you wherever you go or as snacks throughout the day 💕
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This is my families favortie cheese to buy! This cheese is so creamy and yummy! I have never been a huge cheese person but this is some good cheese. They are a little pricey but i only get them once in a while. So yummy.
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
Babybel cheese reminds me of childhood! We would occasionally get them when on sale and would get to take one in out lunch box to school! 20 years later they have the same great taste and still make for a novelty! Will always buy again but not something I keep on constant supply!
Andrea J.
Nanticoke
Delicious on-the-go snack! These are easy to pop into my purse or lunchbox to take with me, and I always feel like I'm getting my money's worth. The cheese is delicious, and it's so much easier than buying larger blocks of cheese and cutting/packing on my own. Great value and delicious!
Anna M.
The original is my favorite and is a perfect snack for anytime of day. The fun packaging makes it perfect for both kids and parents. I always put one in my purse for a little on the go snack. I would recommend this product for anyone needing a quick snack to go!
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
My kids adore these! Every time I bring them home they're gone within two days. I've had to get two packs just so they'll last. They're individually wrapped and are easy to grab and go. They're healthy and good for my kids. Also they're easy enough to open my 3 year old can open them.
Tasha G.
Seattle
These are so good wrapped in Pillsbury crescent dough and baked in the oven! My kids love them that way, too, but then again they love them plain as well. They are a little bit spendy but make a great snack. I buy them all the time and find they're perfect for quickly curbing cravings.
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
I love this cheese so much! I am currently on a low carb diet, and this product helps me stay on track. They are so easy to throw in a lunch box for work, or school. Also have a very appealing taste to them also! If you are looking for a healthier snack I would recommend these to you..
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart