BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Madison M.
Fullerton, CA
loved these as a kid, but tried them the other day and hated them. very chemical tasting and waxy. would not repurchase
Demetria B.
Fairbanks, AK
These with some triscuit crackers are awesome. Just spread the cheese pot on the cracker and it makes the perfect snack
Sydney P.
Harrison Township, MI
I could eat these all day I love them perfect size and perfect for lunch and a snack it's delicious and healthy for you
Aschia L.
Fairmont, WV
This cheese is so smooth and delicious buy it every chance I get it's great it goes with a soda crackers very delicious
Hailey W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Such a fancy snack. A little bit expensive and not low calorie but I can't help eat more than one when they are around.
Saniya S.
absolutely love these little cheeses. they're a great snack on the go, filling, with little fat and some protein, too.
Kayla Y.
Kingsland
These are great for the kids! They love unwrapping them! Great for on the go snacks or at home with crackers and fruit.
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
I love this cheese for a little snack. It's super soft and very delicious. It goes great on crackers or just by itself
Maricel M.
Bellflower, CA
These are best to take on-the-go! You just peel and eat. I usually grab one of these every morning on my way to school.
Arianna V.
Arleta, CA
These are so good! I can eat the whole bag of them if left unattended. They’re so creamy and just taste rich and real.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart