BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
This cheese goes with almost every cracker there is. It better than eating regular cream cheese. The prices can be high
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
The tast was really rich and creamy smooth for the most part I liked it by itself but also it's delicious with crackers
Madison M.
Fullerton, CA
loved these as a kid, but tried them the other day and hated them. very chemical tasting and waxy. would not repurchase
Ariana T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love to just eat these by themselves. Very tasty and i love the small packaging. Goes good with crackers and veggies.
Kayla Y.
Kingsland
These are great for the kids! They love unwrapping them! Great for on the go snacks or at home with crackers and fruit.
Tiffany M.
Medford, NJ
The perfect kind of snack to throw into your bag plus BONUS - it's adorable. I am a total cheese junkie! So is my fam.
Nassari E.
Provo, UT
Love buying these for a quick cheese snack that I can put in my purse or in my kids lunch pales. Easy for my kids open.
Carrie A.
I love these cute individually packaged cheeses! They are perfect for a snack on the go or to include in your lunchbox.
Whitney P.
Broadway, VA
My far my favorite cheese! Love for snacking! Very delicious and my daughter absolutely loves them! Highly recommended!
Ceirra C.
This cheese tastes so great! The packaging is tough and the cheese smells bad, but the cheese itself tastes very good.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart