BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hannah W.
kalispell, mt
Delicious and unique way of eating cheese. I love having these for when I'm on the go because I can eat them in the car.
Emily W.
River Falls
One of my absolute favorite on the go snacks! I take these for lunch, great add on to any meal... and kids like them too!
Haddy H.
The  little baby bell cheeses are such a tasty, and healthy snack. Also, the cheeses are very handy if you are on the go!
Shadya M.
I can eat a pack of ten olf these in one day because they are just so good and i love cheese so much it makes me so happy
Tayler C.
shelby nc
I get these every now and then and they make a great snack, I get a craving for them all the time, you won’t regret it!!
TAI M.
A nice creamy cheese not a strong taste of cheese and it is a good snack with lunch or during the day to carry with you .
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
I used to eat these for breakfast lunch and dinner. One for each time. They were so good and yummy I couldn’t help myself
Tara L.
Roxbury
Great and cute my children love them and mom's happy it's healthy! They eat them for a snack or in their school lunches!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I love cheese, and this cheese is one of the best I've purchased. Perfect little indulgent snack, that's not bad for you!
Martha G.
Virginia
Great snack. Delicious flavor. A little pricey but well worth it. Convenient. Best bought in bundles. Repeating consumer.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?