BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Gabbie T.
S San Fran, CA
All of the flavors of the babybel cheese are very yummy. I buy these for snacks at the office and everyone loves them!
Taylor M.
Alliance
Love love love this cheese! The packaging is super fun and easy to throw in a lunch box ! It's so creamy and delicious.
Seline S.
I ate this since I was a child and cannot have enough of it. I love the soft texture, a little bit of salty and bitter.
Katie M.
I love these cheeses to take for lunch. It is perfectly portioned and in its own wrapper to make it easy and accessible
Miriam F.
I love the small packaging It makes it very easy to stick anywhere for quick access. I eat it as a snack all the time!
Lisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
A perfect little snack to brighten your day. The wax is easy to peel and dispose of. Very healthy snack. Great product!
Kinzi S.
These are also wonderful to snack on! I love eating this with grapes or almonds! Babybel is always a great go-to snack!
Lily B.
Washington, DC
who doesn't love babybell? they are the perfect size for school lunches, and make up the perfect at home snack as well.
Jessica M.
Kernersville, NC
These are awesome to stick in your lunch box just open it and pop the thing in your mouth they are so yummy and creamy
Megan A.
Eagan, MN
These are one of my favorite cheeses! But they are so expensive that I rarely buy. The wax casing is fun to peel open.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart