BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Janine H.
Henderson, NV
Mini babybel cheese is the best! The original is my favorite. It's the perfect snack when I'm craving something cheesy.
Whitney P.
Broadway, VA
My far my favorite cheese! Love for snacking! Very delicious and my daughter absolutely loves them! Highly recommended!
Melissa G.
Claremore
Grab & go snack. Tasty! Great kid friendly snack. I would highly recommend this product to others. Kid & mom approved!!
Sneha P.
My fave sneeze to snack on I take it to work I throw some in my bag when .on the go.its rich and creamy and very yummy
Leanne K.
Bruceton , TN
Can't go wrong with an old fashion mini babybell! I always loved to peel them open growing up. Now my son loves to too!
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield, CA
Many baby Bell original cheese are individually wrapped the flavor is packed and they taste amazing great for on the go
Robyn S.
Lynchburg, VA
I but these for my daughters lunch box. We both love them. So fun to unwrap and very tasty.  A bit pricey but worth it.
jane d.
Port Arthur, TX
My sister got these for me once since I'm a cheese lover she says and yes I loved these small little cheeses on the go
Taylor M.
Alliance
Love love love this cheese! The packaging is super fun and easy to throw in a lunch box ! It's so creamy and delicious.
Kayla Y.
Kingsland
These are great for the kids! They love unwrapping them! Great for on the go snacks or at home with crackers and fruit.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart