BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Melissa G.
Claremore
Grab & go snack. Tasty! Great kid friendly snack. I would highly recommend this product to others. Kid & mom approved!!
Claire M.
Carencro
I used to love this!! But when I got it..It just stayed in the fridge for weeks. I don't know..just not a fan anymore.
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield, CA
These are perfect for a on the go snack. They taste great and very fresh. I purchase these at any local grocery store.
Sherie W.
I prefer mini babybel for a small snack that doesn't leave me feeling hungry. It is easy, wrapped up in wax, and tasty
Leanne K.
Bruceton , TN
Can't go wrong with an old fashion mini babybell! I always loved to peel them open growing up. Now my son loves to too!
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my kids and husbands favorite snacks. They love the taste an I love that they can open them all on their own!
Naomi L.
Perfect snack for cheese lovers. Interesting and fun packaging. One is filling. Taste great. Somewhat of an aftertaste.
Crista W.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this cheese!!! It's easy and convenient 😍😍😘 super creamy. I take it with me and it's easy to store in a lunch box.
Alexandria B.
Yummy.. what can I say I love cheese. This is so good and not expensive at all. If I could I would buy them every day.
Stephanie P.
Works excellent as a snack or to pack for lunches. Packed with protein. I do think they are spendy which is a downfall
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart