BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kathryn D.
Cheeses are my favorite.  And I love to just snack on something or add to a quick breakfast when I'm on the go.  The wax wrapper makes it incredibly easy to transport and to eat quickly.  These are perfect to keep on your person (if it's not too hot out!) for a quick snack break!
supreet s.
Phoenix , AZ
the original babybels are my favorite! always consistent and a great snack when you just need to eat something. I often pair it with grapes. I love cheese and these make it easy enough to have a good snack amount without over doing it- which i would if these were not individually wrapped.
tracy t.
Riverbank, CA
Mini babybel is so convenient and the packaging is so perfect and cute. they are a healthy snack for anytime. It is a soft creamy cheese that is easy to bite or cut in pieces.  My whole family eats them. They are great for school lunches, snacks between meals and mid night snacks.
Saydi J.
Diamond Bar
I'm a cheese person to be completely honest. Babybel has always been in my life whether it was my mom packing it for lunch or me buying it as a snack now. The cheese is creamy, smooth, and rich in flavor. I just wish there was more in the package. Speaking of packaging they have go it down!
Patty E.
Mini Babybel is a staple in my frig that I never go without. This cheese is such a quick and easy snack for the afternoon or early evening and if I'm on the run, the packaging makes it easy to take along. The taste is great and it's always fresh. Never disappointed and I highly recommend it.
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
Mini babybel and grapes...honestly there is no better snack. These little guys in a red wax packaging are a GIFT. So creamy and soft and yummy with just the right amount of bite. I am mostly dairy free but I forget about that to  enjoy  one of these little gems every now and again
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
The perfect snack! Wrapped in red wax, this tiny cheese will fit well into your purse. Gone are the days of crushed cheese sticks, Babybel creates a brand new snack cheese experience. They're more expensive than their cheese stick cousins, but they seem infinitely more sophisticated to your friends and family.
Destiny C.
Christmas
This cheese is perfect for satisfying your cravings in the moment. It's just a perfect amount. It's the perfect cheesy flavor. Besides other products this one is great for that amazing cheese craving. I do recommend this to others for its size is just great for when you want something small.
alison l.
These mini babybel cheeses are such a perfect snack, not only for me, but for my 18 month old toddler as well. He absolutely loves them and they are so delicious and a healthy snack. You can find it at your local grocery store, I totally recommend going out and buying some you won't regret it.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
I bought these babybel cheese at sams club. These are perfect to get protein and also to snack on when your on the go. I has a nice sharp cheese flavor and it's easy to open as it is wax. Defiantly recommends you try this protein pack snack out!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?