BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
these are awesome and taste great. I love to pack them in the kids lunches and they are great to pack with you on the go
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
My kids favorite cheese by far! Easy to travel in lunch boxes..perfect for everyday snacks! Taste great and great price!
Alvaro J.
Sacramento, CA
The taste and texture of the cheese is so good! It's wrapped in wax and a plastic packaging label to keep the freshness.
Julia S.
Williamsville, NY
Delicious little snack Greg for on the g. No mess and no fusss hits the spot for having cheese. Especially when at work!
Bridget f.
rockledge, PA
such a fun, easy, on the go snack. i love finding healthy little snacks that are quick and easy. i definitely recommend!
Kristie J.
I didnt like these, they have a bitter, waxy taste to me as I like more of a cheese flavor than that, also a bit pricey.
Diane F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Perfect snacks for little ones. Great for adults and big kids. Kids live it. Adults love it. We love cheese as snacks.
Marissa S.
Ontario
These are so good I could probably eat them for hours LOL but seriously if you haven't tried them you must try them!!!
Amanda R.
New Haven, IN
I love this as a small snack or side dish for lunch or breakfast. Its very creamy and smooth, I love the way is tastes.
Melissa G.
Claremore
Grab & go snack. Tasty! Great kid friendly snack. I would highly recommend this product to others. Kid & mom approved!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart