BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sarah H.
Visalia, CA
I am obsessed with babybel cheese because the flavor and the softness just makes it so good that it can go with anything
Heather B.
Valparaiso
Absolutely love babybel cheese wheels. Perfect size snack and very affordable. Haven't tried a flavor I didn't like yet.
Young P.
Albuquerque, NM
Live the taste. Great for the on the go snack. And it is healthy. I usually buy these and would take them in my lunches.
Haddy H.
The  little baby bell cheeses are such a tasty, and healthy snack. Also, the cheeses are very handy if you are on the go!
Caleb C.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff is awesome, it's been one of my favorite snacks ever since I can remember it being sold, I highly recommend it
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I love cheese, and this cheese is one of the best I've purchased. Perfect little indulgent snack, that's not bad for you!
Autiona H.
Las Vegas, NV
I eat this with crackers they are really good to eat plain so I recommend you to eat it, I live you I think you would to!
Nichole S.
La Pine
Did someone say midnight snack? Its great with cheese or alone perfect price as well. And they are so small and cute too
Amo los quesos y este en especial tiene un gran sabor y la ración exacta para disfrutarlo y poder llevarlo a donde quiera
Diana M.
Chicago
Super cute and super yummy!! Kids love them adults love them can’t go wrong and most importantly they are keto friendly!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart