BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Shamila M.
Ozone Park, NY
These mini cheeses are really delicious. You could eat just like that straight out of the packaging and they're amazing.
Kara N.
East Lansing, MI
This is also another snack I keep on hand. I buy it all the time because it is a quick and healthy snack to keep on hand.
Autiona H.
Las Vegas, NV
I eat this with crackers they are really good to eat plain so I recommend you to eat it, I live you I think you would to!
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
My son loves these and they are perfect to add to his school lunches and after school snack menu. Price could be better.
Angela B.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter loves babybel. I have to buy them all the time. She eats them like candy! I also like them and snack on them.
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
These make the best on the go snacks. They have great flavor and a decent amount of protein to help your body get going!
Amo los quesos y este en especial tiene un gran sabor y la ración exacta para disfrutarlo y poder llevarlo a donde quiera
taylor c.
The original kind are the best this is a must have every time I go in the store and they have them my son also loves them
Andrea A.
Soquel, CA
These are awesome for little snacks on the go! They are small and so delicious! I would definitely keep purchasing these!
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
These are the cutest thing ever and it's delicious good. A little pricey but i can deal with it. A must for cheese lovers
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart