BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Amanda A.
Vallejo
These are really tasty and easy to eat. They are delicious. I bring these to my class and munch on them while i take notes.
I just love handball cheese. It is so smooth endorsement and melts into a wonderful gooey delicious cream when microwaved.
Erica S.
Oh boy I could snack on these every single minute. I love playing with the wax afterwards. These are a good snack to have.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Kinda pricey, but so cute and tasty! Seems more fresh than other cheeses because of the wax wrapper. Easy on the go snack!
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
So delicious! The perfect snack if you are on the go or if you have a short amount of time for a snack. Love the packaging!
Nicole K.
Ruskin, FL
I buy these for kid lunch box. My daughter loves when she gets them. I think they are a little pricey for the amount given.
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
The semisoft is perfect for my son who's 1 year old. He loves cheese and these are the perfect snack for his little belly!
Rabia H.
Buy these from Costco where they are sometimes on special deal. Spread them on toast in the morning usually or in cooking.
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
My family loves these for school and work lunches. They are creamy and soft. I think half the experience is the packaging.
Meredith J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I always buy this chesse. It's convenient avd easy to bring along with you on the go. It's also very creamy avd satisfying.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?