BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Berta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
These are the perfect little snacks to take on a trip with. I love how you get your own little wheel of cheese. So cute!
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Always a must in the fridge. Great for a snack or added to a lunch. Kids love them and that they are individually wrapped
Melissa E.
My husband and daughter are in love with these. They could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I let them! Amazing product!
Young P.
Albuquerque, NM
Live the taste. Great for the on the go snack. And it is healthy. I usually buy these and would take them in my lunches.
Amber C.
Anyone who loves cheese and hasn't tried these.... you need to try them ASAP. Run to your local grocery store & buy some.
kristin s.
Milton
These are so good to cut up and put in a salad or just to eat for a snack. The wax layer helps keep it good until lunch.
Elizabeth N.
Hackettstown, NJ
So delicious, it's hard to stop eating them plus they are a great snack to grab on the go bite size and easy to open !!!!
Angela B.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter loves babybel. I have to buy them all the time. She eats them like candy! I also like them and snack on them.
Anna C.
Simple, filling and easy to just throw in your bag. They have a nice rich and creamy flavor! Plus I love the wax covering
Marianne F.
Sykesville, PA
This cheese is so good. It's incredibly soft and tasty and I can't just eat one. They are a perfect snack for on the go.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart