BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
these are awesome and taste great. I love to pack them in the kids lunches and they are great to pack with you on the go
silvana z.
tampa, FL
Los amor nada como comertelos puro, me verlos en la foto se me hace agua la boca, la calidad del producto es unica
taylor c.
The original kind are the best this is a must have every time I go in the store and they have them my son also loves them
Amber G.
Humboldt, SD
My middle child loves these. They're great for an after school snack instead of the other sugary foods she gravitates to.
Bethany M.
I love this cheese! Easy snack between meals. Good source of protein and calcium. A bit pricey but I think it's worth it
Sydney M.
Billings, MT
Can't stop eating these! They are so delicious and I buy them all the time! The texture is great and the flavor so yummy!
Gracie H.
united states
This is my favorite cheese of all time and just know that cheese is my favorite food, period! I love how soft it is too.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
My little sister eats these nonstop and so did I at her age. They're very convenient and easy for trips or just a snack.
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
These make the best on the go snacks. They have great flavor and a decent amount of protein to help your body get going!
Young P.
Albuquerque, NM
Live the taste. Great for the on the go snack. And it is healthy. I usually buy these and would take them in my lunches.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart