BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ruby M.
Kenner, LA
Love to throw One of these in my lunch kit if I don't have time to make my lunch in the morning bc it is such a tummy snack
Deanna S.
These are my husbands favorite and they fit perfect in his lunch for work! I also love them, it’s a good quick easy snack!
Shazer T.
Good snack cheese. Perfect for the lunch box and kids. The wrap is fun too and you can make an emergency candle if needed!
Francescia L.
Round Rock, TX
Love this amazing cheese. I recommend this to everyone its somewhat expensive but very easy to open and great for a snack.
Claudia G.
Harlingen, TX
I love this cheese so much! I always get the little pack of 8 and I just want to eat them all at once, they are soooo good!
Karla R.
Doral, FL
babybel is the heaven you can eat it whith all the things you want, even alone and its really good, a really good value too
Olivia B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love these especially as a side item with my lunch! Easy, go to snack, perfect for kids as well! And they stay so fresh!
Madison H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Such a great and easy snack to grab on the go or add to a sack lunch. They are full of flavor and low in calories.
Cindi B.
Bay Shore
Great for a snack on the go. Its also a great cheese. I usually buy this at shop rite it can be found at any supermarket
Stephanie N.
Jackson, TN
This cheese is one of my favorites! It is absolutely delicious and its the perfect healthy snack when you are on the go!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?