BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Chrissy G.
Claymont , DE
These little bits of cheesy heaven are sure to satisfy anybody for a cheese fix. They are are snack size, which is great.
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
I love these! I had this growing up, and now I purchase them for my household. They're fun, convenient, and taste great!
Erin P.
Love love love these! They are a delicious snack, and I simply love unwrapping them from the red wax they're covered in.
Mabelyn R.
i like this product for its softness and creaminess but at the same time i do not like its coverage is very hard an heavy
Claudia T.
My kids cant get enough of these. the price i a bit high but i feel these are good for my kids. you get what you pay for
Michelle L.
This is one of my favorite on the go snacks. It's test and healthy. Makes it easier to stay on track and away from junk.
Ruth M.
This cheese is my kryptonite! The flavor is so amazing. I eat it by itself and its amazing in grilled cheese sandwiches!
Rebecca D.
Seffner, FL
I love how its perfect portioned. I love how well its crafted and packaged. I feel that shows how much the company cares
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Very good and tasty cannot stop eating these?at all and they never last that long in my place because everyone loves them
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
Yes to these, they are delicious and the perfect size for snacking without feeling like you're a big giant cheese wedge.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart