BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ruth M.
This cheese is my kryptonite! The flavor is so amazing. I eat it by itself and its amazing in grilled cheese sandwiches!
Selena C.
ES MUY DELICIOSO Y LOS NIÑOS SE LO PUEDEN LLEVAR A LA ESCUELA YA QUE ES MUY PRACTICO Y ADEMAS DELICIOSO YO LO RECOMIENDO
Jennifer S.
Cache, OK
Great taste. I love this semi soft cheese. Great snack to throw in for lunch. Great combination with crackers or veggies.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
I used to eat these for breakfast lunch and dinner. One for each time. They were so good and yummy I couldn’t help myself
Kimberly S.
My kids love this cheese. This is one of their favorite snacks. Great to take for their lunch box snack. Would recommend
Miriam J.
Good cheese, not my favorite or least favorite. I'm just not to much of a cheese person but this cheese is good overall.
Amber C.
Anyone who loves cheese and hasn't tried these.... you need to try them ASAP. Run to your local grocery store & buy some.
Adrienne S.
Grantsville, UT
Omg why are these so good? They are so creamy and the kids love the packaging, which I've never understood but that's ok
Tara L.
Roxbury
Great and cute my children love them and mom's happy it's healthy! They eat them for a snack or in their school lunches!
Steph R.
This is my favorite snack ever !! I have to go to costco to get larger quantities of this babies !!

So tasty and yummy .
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart