BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Regan R.
Edmond, OK
If you’re ever in need of a light snack of cheese and crackers these are a must. They’re easy to pack up and taste great
Rini K.
Dundalk, MD
I buy it all the time! My daughter is a cheese lover and eats them every morning. Full of calcium for great strong bones!
Stacie A.
Savannah, GA
I can eat these things uncontrollably!! They're so delicious!! I always eat a few before bed which is probably awful lot
Angelica R.
Sugar Land, TX
Trying to get my toddler to eat is huge problem but thankfully I can give him the whole wheel and he eats it with no mess
Caryn C.
Beaufort, SC
My 5 year old loves this cheese! Tastes great to him and he has a ball unwrapping it! He calls it the red present cheese.
Dana N.
These are perfect for just snacking. They are on the higher side for cheese. They are super tasty I personally love them.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
These are the perfect little snacks to take on a trip with. I love how you get your own little wheel of cheese. So cute!
Victoria R.
West Hempstead
I love these little cheese wheels! They’re so cute and convenient! Great for spreading on crackers, or biting into plain!
Melissa E.
My husband and daughter are in love with these. They could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I let them! Amazing product!
JUSTICE R.
London, OH
Both me and my 2 year old eat at least one a day and love them. If I forget to pack one in her lunch she is very unhappy
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart