BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Jillian S.
I love these because they're prepackaged and delicious. Also, I love to play with the wax once I've eaten all of the cheese.
brittny s.
Detroit, MI
it is so smart that they put it in a small thing bc some people dont finish all of it now they can and the flavor is so good
Caitlyn F.
okay i love cheese & could eat the whole entire package in one day because these are so good. perfect for a snack or anything
Callie O.
I love grabbing two of these creamy delicious cheeses on the go. They are very satisfying. I could snack on these every day.
Amber H.
Arbyrd, MO
Love Love Love these!!!! Great on the go snack. Great taste, Great price, and great quality. Myself and my kids love these!!
Tara D.
Levittown , PA
I eat two a day. They’re so easy to eat and super great to throw in my lunch. Loss of one star because they’re so expensive.
Kyla P.
LA, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
How many times can I type yum in my review?!? I love these, taste, size, travels well.... it's just a great on the go snack!
Michele S.
Rushville, IN
My daughter loves these for a after school snack. These are very healthy and I don't mind spending the extra money for these.
Alicia G.
Ruidoso Downs, NM
This cheese could. Be my smack my breakfast lunch and dinner .it's so creammy and full of flavor I just am in live with them
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
I love the mini baybel semi soft cheeses. They are delicious and a quick, easy snack for a lunch box or just being on the go!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?