BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
My kids absolutely love these they eat them like candy. They are perfect for my kids to take as a healthy snack to school.
Stacey B.
Goodrich, Michigan
I love these cute little cheeses, it makes a great, healthy snack. It is easy to take with you on the go, and kids love it!
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
Good, can be a little tart when eaten in one go. But its a nice cute little snack that can easily be packed in a lunch togo
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I have these all the time I spread theses on a cracker. Or just snack on them plain with nothing. And these are affordable.
Natalia G.
Easton
Perfect to set out for get together and cook outs. Pair these with a set of crackers and you’re good to go it’s that simple
Meredith J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I always buy this chesse. It's convenient avd easy to bring along with you on the go. It's also very creamy avd satisfying.
Rebecca D.
Handy little snack that has a great flavor. Easy to grab and go, reasonably healthy, perfect little snack. I'd recommend.
I just love handball cheese. It is so smooth endorsement and melts into a wonderful gooey delicious cream when microwaved.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
buy this for my lunches also good price when on sale at Safeway yes it is healthy. would let everyone know it is affordable at times and the taste is good repeat consumer.
Sarah C.
Love these you guys. They are so good.♥️ the taste amazing the are in a really cool packaging that keeps them nice a fresh.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?