BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rayann M.
Lumberton , NJ
So good great taste great price. Loads of protein and vitamins. I can just put them in my lunch bag and take them on the go
Mekayla K.
Obsessed, so creamy and delicious. When you want a lil snack or add some goodness to a lunch on the go these are perfect:)
Nora O.
Fayetteville, GA
My toddler loves these! Such an easy snack for at home and in the lunch box. Quick way to get extra protein for the littles
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
My kids absolutely love these they eat them like candy. They are perfect for my kids to take as a healthy snack to school.
Katy M.
Traverse City, MI
Love babybel. Easy to take with for a snack at work or a quick fix before working out. The original is definitely the best.
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
Good, can be a little tart when eaten in one go. But its a nice cute little snack that can easily be packed in a lunch togo
Nichole L.
If you love cheese this cheese is great taste delicious great for snacking on the go highly recommend if your cheese lover
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
My kids favorite snack! We buy this in bulk because we go through so much of it. My kids love the creamy texture and size.
Jennifer D.
Nothing is better than the original. It is really good and great snack. The price was okay but I brought it using a coupon.
Crystal C.
Bainbridge, OH
Ohhh the kids and my fiancee love these, I cant keep them in the refrigerator... If they know I have them they grab them up
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart