BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
buy this for my lunches also good price when on sale at Safeway yes it is healthy. would let everyone know it is affordable at times and the taste is good repeat consumer.
Melissa C.
Olive Hill, KY
Such a good little snack, especially if you're on a diet and you're craving a nice treat. These are awesome with triscuits
Cynthia C.
Pharr
I love this product! It smells good and tastes great! It is one of my favorites and will definitely definitely repurchase!
Ashley Z.
Had nice texture! Flavor choices were amazing! I love them all! They are very convenient to take to go! I would recommend!
Rachel D.
Krum, TX
Mm. Cheese! So good! I like the original baby bell when it's very cold with sausage. It's perfect for a grab and go snack.
Erica S.
Oh boy I could snack on these every single minute. I love playing with the wax afterwards. These are a good snack to have.
Sam O.
These are the best lunch snacks! I like adding small amounts of cheese to my diet and these are great for portion control!
Brandi D.
El Paso
Great snack! Always put in on my 7 year olds lunchbox. Best cheese wheels out there. I buy them in bulk for a decent price.
Crystal C.
Bainbridge, OH
Ohhh the kids and my fiancee love these, I cant keep them in the refrigerator... If they know I have them they grab them up
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
So delicious! The perfect snack if you are on the go or if you have a short amount of time for a snack. Love the packaging!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart