BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Jess L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this specific flavor of the laughing cow cheese. It is very rich and had a one of kind taste. Very good with crackers!
JamesandCrystal G.
Max Meadows, VA
My child loves cheese, but these by far, are her favorite! Great value for the money. Good way to get nutrients into my child
Michele S.
Rushville, IN
My daughter loves these for a after school snack. These are very healthy and I don't mind spending the extra money for these.
Samantha G.
I love this cheese! Good portion size for a quick snack and taste so good! I like to melt it a d fil crackers in it as well.
Megan P.
Halifax, VA
This is a great cheese. Perfect for a snack. Great for school or work lunches. I love it with crackers and grapes or apples.
Ana G.
Rexburg, ID
These are so great! I love how they're easy to grab and just take on the go. They're super tasty and a great and quick snack.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
I love the mini baybel semi soft cheeses. They are delicious and a quick, easy snack for a lunch box or just being on the go!
Vanessa H.
Dallas, TX
I can sit down and eat the entire package of these because they are so addictive. I must say they are pricey but I don't care
Mikayla C.
Very yummy! The packaging is one of my favorite part about this product and how well they keep for an extended period of time
Codi C.
Fort Wayne
This was a bit too creamy maybe or had too much flavor for me. My daughter however loves them so we get these and the light.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?