BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
leah r.
My favorite!i haven't tried any other flavors but I usually always just use this kind and they taste so good with crackers
Susan M.
This is some pretty good cheese. This is good for snacking. They are pretty addicting though. I usually cant eat just one.
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
My kids favorite snack! We buy this in bulk because we go through so much of it. My kids love the creamy texture and size.
tess h.
This cheese is such a delicious snack. My son likes them packed in his lunch. It seriously never last long in my household
Brittany M.
The perfect snack. Easy to take on the go, perfect with any meal or at any time of the day. It also tastes quite delicious
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
The semisoft is perfect for my son who's 1 year old. He loves cheese and these are the perfect snack for his little belly!
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
My family loves these for school and work lunches. They are creamy and soft. I think half the experience is the packaging.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
The original BabyBell cheese is so good! It’s perfect for a little snack, it has a great flavor and I love how soft it is.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
These are the perfect snack size cheeses and the flavor is amazing! This is the only flavor that I've tried but it's great!
Pamela J.
Dothan , AL
You can never go wrong with Babybel! Our kids love it, my husband and I love it! It's always a great little healthy snack!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?