BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
heather s.
flint, mi
This has a great taste. I don't care for cheese much but I actually enjoy this. I would buy it again. and it's a good price
Angelica A.
Glendale, CA
Such a necessity to have, like honestly.. WHO DOES NOT HAVE THIS IN THEIR HOME?? Please go get some you will not regret it.
Cody M.
Houston
Great smooth creamy taste, they are great alone or with crackers. I also like them chopped up and sprinkled on salad.
Abigail S.
Old Hickory, TN
The perfect snack. Amazing by itself or with crackers or pretzels. Has a ton of flavor and leaves you wanting to eat more.
Merima B.
The mini babble original semisoft cheese is my favorite. It is so soft and delicious. The packaging itself is so adorable.
Noel C.
Brookline, MA
A great snack to eat. The cheese is extremely rich and flavorful and make for an awesome treat to have in between the day.
Meredith J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I always buy this chesse. It's convenient avd easy to bring along with you on the go. It's also very creamy avd satisfying.
Jennifer L.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are the perfect quick snack. I LOVE pairing them with wheat thins. The flavor is great and I could eat them everyday.
Jaime P.
This cheese is really good and i love the packaging. It is absolutely delicious and convenient on the go snack for anyone.
Brandi D.
El Paso
Great snack! Always put in on my 7 year olds lunchbox. Best cheese wheels out there. I buy them in bulk for a decent price.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart