BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Chelsie A.
West allis, WI
It's good to have fat in your diet ! And these little guys are a good snack to snack on or to even cut up and melt on eggs.
Madeleine H.
Indianapolis
Always a great lunch extra. I like the individual packaging and the yummy taste. Goes great with crackers, apples, or plane
Sarah P.
Manlius , NY
This cheese is creamy and chewy and decadent. It's a great snack even for on the go. I love eating this for any situation.
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
So delicious! The perfect snack if you are on the go or if you have a short amount of time for a snack. Love the packaging!
Angelica A.
Glendale, CA
Such a necessity to have, like honestly.. WHO DOES NOT HAVE THIS IN THEIR HOME?? Please go get some you will not regret it.
Katheleen R.
San Antonio, TX
I really only bought these for my boys originally but now I but for myself they are so freaking good so creamy I love them
Lyndsey S.
College Sta, TX
Wish the wax cover was easier to open without ripping the cheese in Half, but these are the perfect snack to grab on the go
Savannah M.
Port Richey FL
These are delicious I could eat a whole bag 10 minutes after I buy it definitely need to try these if you haven't already.
Jennifer W.
Grovetown, GA
Portable and delicious. My youngest eats these like most kids eat candy. I have to hide them or they will be gone in a day.
Melissa C.
Olive Hill, KY
Such a good little snack, especially if you're on a diet and you're craving a nice treat. These are awesome with triscuits
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart