BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
ʟᴇᴀʜ ᴊ.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These are the best for lunches and snacks. Goes great with crackers. I like the small size and great for on the go snacks.
America B.
Killeen, TX
Delicious soft amazing cheese that come in this soft red wrapper thats easy for my 3 kids to open and eat during lunch
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
Good soft and great alone or spread on a cracker. The packaging is cute too, I like the was covering makes it seem special.
Elizabeth G.
been eating these since i was super young . really enjoy buying this whenever super delicious to. and somewhat healthy lol.
Jen B.
N Ridgeville, OH
 these are so good and fun to eat. They come in a red waxy casing. The cheese is soft and delicious. My son loves them too.
J G.
Denton, TX
This cheese is pretty good. It made a good snack with crackers and grapes. However, it does leave a kinda weird after taste
Tracy t.
Latrobe
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love this type of cheese. The taste is so flavorful and the texture of the cheese is great. Great quality product.
Melissa C.
Olive Hill, KY
Such a good little snack, especially if you're on a diet and you're craving a nice treat. These are awesome with triscuits
Diana G.
Weslaco, TX
Addicting! So tastey and worth the price! I wish they were a little bigger for the value but overall I would buy it again.
Kayla N.
california
I love these! They’re such an easy snack to take on the go. They also taste amazing. Healthy too, which is an awesome perk!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?