BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alyssa B.
Sacramento, CA
Ive tried this cheese on numerous occasions and with numerous things to go with it and by itself. Personally im not a fan .
Michelle S.
Long Beach, CA
These are the best tasting, easy go to cheese snack for me. My 4 year old even eats these. Both of us love opening them lol
Jen B.
N Ridgeville, OH
 these are so good and fun to eat. They come in a red waxy casing. The cheese is soft and delicious. My son loves them too.
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
Why try anything else? The original is my favorite. I like it alone and with crackers. Super creamy and delicate in taste.
Staci Y.
Highland Hgts, KY
Love this cheese!! Great for travel and packaging in lunches. Wish it wasn't so pricey. Great taste and love the packaging.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Kinda pricey, but so cute and tasty! Seems more fresh than other cheeses because of the wax wrapper. Easy on the go snack!
Kim R.
Satisfying little snack. Affordable. Easy to open. My dog likes chewy the wax covering though but thats the only down side.
I just love handball cheese. It is so smooth endorsement and melts into a wonderful gooey delicious cream when microwaved.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Babybel is the greatest cheese on Earth... just wish that it wasn't so expensive. It is very creamy, and just tastes great!
Nichole L.
If you love cheese this cheese is great taste delicious great for snacking on the go highly recommend if your cheese lover
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart