BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lindsay L.
You just cannot go wrong with a little babybel! I often have one every day and I believe that the flavor is just so good that it attributes to my happy mood in the morning. They have a huge variety and they even have light flavors now which I also enjoy!
Feliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mini Babybel cheeses are life-savers for people who tend to forget to pack lunch or a snack. (Like me.) I love cheese and always find that a dairy-based snack in the afternoon helps me concentrate a little while longer. Great for those who want to pack something small to take with them on an airplane, too!
Ashley H.
I always have these in the door of my fridge. This is my husbands go to snack when he opens the fridge to "see" what the have. Its a perfect size and he loves that its covered in wax. They are delicious little circles of happiness!! If you haven't tried them yet you need to!!!
Kristen S.
Babybel original semisoft cheese is a must-have for my kids' lunches. They are easy to toss in a lunchbox or eat as an afternoon snack. The creamy cheese is great to have with crackers or alone. I love Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese. The only problem is that they never seem to last very long in my refrigerator because my kids get to them first!
Keila T.
Elizabethton , TN
This cheese can be considered sharper than others. I enjoy them with a buttery cracker or even paired with celery sticks. It is very hard not to eat the whole bag. The wax coating helps keep it fresh but outer layer can feel "sweaty" when taken out of a fridge. Great for packed lunch with a cold pack.
Jessica C.
So creamy. The packaging is a little weird but not hard to open. My little nieces and nephew can easily open them. You can get them at any grocery store and they come in packs. I buy these all the time go snack on.
Heather D.
Newnan, GA
These are the perfect size to go into my kids lunch boxes. My daughter absolutely loves them.  They're delicious and healthy.  They're a good snack with a few grapes or maybe some almonds.  Definitely filling.  I buy them every chance I can when they're on sale or I have a coupon.
Alexandria D.
I love these little packaged cheese. My favorite part is that it is wrapped in wax, making it very easy to open and it is easily disposed of. I most definitely would buy these again. Price wise, they are a little pricey. I have recommended these to others, I have family members who are just as addicted!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These are so good! My kids beg for them whenever they see them at the store. They taste so fresh and creamy and delicious. They have a great flavor to them. Watch your kids with them though, nine tried to eat the wax coating at first! They are pretty easy to find and reasonably priced most of the time.
Larissa A.
This cheese is a perfect snack! It can be eaten alone or with crackers or veggies. The cheese is smooth and has a great taste! It can be bought at any grocery store and Walmart and target. It is similar to string cheese but in a circle. I would highly recommend for everyone to try this! Its delicious!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart