BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
we love the creaminess of the babybel cheese but they are quite expensive. we wait until Sam's Club has them on sale to indulge
Luke S.
These are by far the most convenient pre packaged individual sized cheeses out on the market. Great with crackers, great alone.
mikayla d.
Clarkston, MI
perfect to pack and lunches and send on the way for my family. perfect for in the car and when they need something to play with
Joanna A.
Mission, TX
The original babybel semi soft cheese is the best babybel product in my opinion! I highly recommend this as a snack, so tasty!
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
I don't eat these because I try to stay away from cheese but I  decided to rate them because my daughter  absolutely loves these!
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
First time trying these and love them. I usually have them as a snack instead of reaching for chips or anything else unhealthy.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Great snack for kids or grown ups. Also good to include in a lunch for a side. I like this as a midnight snack. Perfect serving
Zoey F.
Long Beach
Purchased at: Target
These are sooo good! I love these for snacks and eating them with crackers. I’m a big fan of cheese and these are in my top 3 😃
Amanda S.
Adelanto , CA
We are cheese lovers at my house and we love all the babybel cheese flavors for snacks. They are so good and the perfect size.
Karly G.
Camarillo
I love these! They’re small, quick, and easy to bring with you on the go. They taste so good it’s hard to only have one or two!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?