BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
heaven n.
Grain Valley, MO
These cheese's are delicious and convienant to carry in your lunch or as a snack.  I love that they are so handy.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
I love and my kids to, the flavor is good y very soft and smooth and the price is very good y ideal for breakfast and dinner
Stacey B.
These are my go to snacks I love this cheese very creamy and delicious and it's very healthy this cheese is God to be honest
Jesse M.
Mountain Ranch, CA
These cheeses are delicious!!! I can't stop eating them, they are just so good! I highly recommend them to any cheese lover!
Aliceea G.
Williston, FL
this cheese is so scrumptious!!!!!! they're very nifty and travel sized for the go, a quick snack or even with some crackers.
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
The mini Baby bel cheeses are so small and perfect for on the go. You don't have to cut scoop or anything just open and eat!
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
We are a household of 🧀 lovers for sure. Everyone, especially my kids, likes Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Mini Babybels are a quick go to for between meal snack times. My daughter loves them. We keep them stocked as a snack staple.
Hannah B.
Grove
I don't know about you but, I love this cheese even though I'm not too fond of dairy products except when it's with my cereal
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
I like these little cheeses but they are expensive in my opinion for what you get. Other cheeses are just as good but cheaper
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?