BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Anjelica H.
This cheese is so yummy I could eat like 10 of them but honestly they are perfect for lunch time to add to your meal so good
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
mi favorito para una noche de picoteos, alguna copa de vino y amigos.. Delicioso para acompañar con un jamon serrano !!
Rachel B.
These are definitely in my top ten of my favorite foods ever. The cheese is so soft and taste great with an apple or crackers
Brittany D.
Scott, LA
Love to grab one of these Or a snack. It's great by itself or with crackers. Individually wrapped in perfect for lunch boxes.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I love this cheese. I like the packaging, it's eye-catching. Great snack with crackers, goes well with wine! Good value too.
raquel e.
ohh .. such a great snack.. so yummy. a bit pricey for a cheese stick.. but soo much better tasting. worth the splurge.
alex R.
la crosse
LOVE these!!! such a good snack for compliment to a snack, the taste is so great and they go good with a lot or on their own!
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I love putting these in my lunch! But they are way more expensive than other cheese snacks. So I don't really buy them often.
Mary M.
Philipsburg, PA
Love these to snack on. They are a healthier snack to have especially if you enjoy cheese. I found this at my local walmart.
amayrani h.
This cheese snack is perfect for when i need a topping for my crackers I simply enjoy it wether it be on a cracker or alone.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart